Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wappapello Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wappapello Lake

Where's all the wappapello fishermen/women at??? I know there's plenty of people fishing because everytime I go the parking lots are full!!! Went this past Thursday and Saturday. Caught the limit Thursday (half on flat in front of chiaonia and other half in miland) Dad and I had 37 together on Saturday but didn't get started fishing until after 10....Thought it would be raining when I woke up but can't believe them dadburn weather people!!! Caught some nice one's on Saturday behind snow creek on the flat. Water temp was 51 degree's and caught several fishing 1' deep as shallow as the trolling motor would go. Hope this cold weather this weekend doesn't turn them off but I have to work so I will not be able to go (Might try to sneak out sunday afternoon though).....Let's hear it from all you southeastern missouri folk!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I been a couple of times and caught some good messes between chiaonia and sulfer springs same way on flats or by structure goin to try to go next week some time
    Gone Fishin

Post Thanks / Like

I am planning on a trip down there soon . Like early march I think and sure would not turn down any help or guidance

Post Thanks / Like

I went Sat and caught a few, not many. That's the only trip in the last two weeks or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Where's 22footer, I think he thumped em yesterday
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

haven't been to whapp this year. but sounds like your kicking butt ...congrats. to you and your dad.... hope you get to go sun.afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you are tearin them up. Water temp.was 51, its 40 on pomme cant wait to see 50's water temps here.

Post Thanks / Like

water's cooling back off....dad went yesterday and its back down to 44 degrees. High temps here are not going to be above 35ish the next couple days. Gonna have to get the propane heater out cuz can't let a little cold weather keep me from fishin!!! Planning a trip to sardis/enid in the next couple weeks, can't wait to get some of them slabs!!! Just so hard to throw and 11 1/2" crappie back though

Post Thanks / Like

We thumped them alright! Water temps are falling I can tell ya! Lost Creek still has some good ones in it if you can get to them. We brought 27 home after a late start. 1lb12oz was our big fish, had couple more to go with her. Pretty good day for the conditions.........

Post Thanks / Like

Havent been in awhile but the last time i went i did pretty good at chiona hoping to get back at it sometime this weekend