Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: time stamp

Post Thanks / Like

Default time stamp

anybody know what the heck is going on with the time stamp on the posts. i was just looking at them and they are about 5 hours off. right now it is 9 o clock in the evening but it will probably say i posted this at 4:30.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

In the upper left corner you will see a tab that says (user CP) its in the black bar. once you get that. Look in the left column that says (edit options) click that then head to the bottom of the the page there is a place that you set the time, I set mine to Mid-Atlantic to show the right time, just keep changing and look at the very bottom of the page or any page it will show the current time.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Been wondering about that myself,thanks ted i done what you said and turned the dst to always on and it worked.How did you do in the tourney?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    In the upper left corner you will see a tab that says (user CP) its in the black bar. once you get that. Look in the left column that says (edit options) click that then head to the bottom of the the page there is a place that you set the time, I set mine to Mid-Atlantic to show the right time, just keep changing and look at the very bottom of the page or any page it will show the current time.
    I have wondered that myself.
    Now I get it even though your realy central time mid atlantic displayes correctly
    Thanks TAE73

Post Thanks / Like

No prob guys glad I could help.

Bugman we finished 7th with 8.09 out of 96 boats. Our big fish was 1.71. Winners had 8.98 and the big fish of the day was 2.11 by another team. If we could of had 2 other good fish we might have been closer. We had 2 14oz fish, that I would of loved to replaced them with a 1.25 or something but I couldnt of been happier with what we had. At least 7th payed enough make it a free weekend. Had a 200 dollar gas bill.....ouch!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Good fishin ted.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

done and done. thanks a bunch tae!
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Ted.
    What arm of LOZ did you fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, we fished the osage.
    Ted