Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pomme or Stockton Thursday?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomme or Stockton Thursday?

Well it looks like I am going to be able to get out of the office Thursday weather looks good, I cant decide if I should head to Stockton or Pomme. Anyone been and have any advice on which lake recommend for a day on the water. Thanks
    Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

Post Thanks / Like

NEXT weekend it doesnt matter as long as there biting!!!!
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

Post Thanks / Like

Unless something changes I would go POM. My thoughts and they are free may go to POM myself TUES> If I do I will give a report.

Post Thanks / Like

I know Stockton has been tough the last two weeks for me. I have found lots of fish that did not want to bite. The ones that did where over brush piles in 30 to 60 foot of water. The JJ's and I ended up with 10 on Saturday fishing about 4 hours. The Saturday before we had 13 for the tournament. I wish I had better news to report, but that is what we had after the front rolled through Friday and then the second front on Saturday. It was 7 degrees colder when I got home Saturday afternoon them when I let Saturday morning. My Stockton rule is 3 weather stable days make for good fishing.

Good luck where ever you go.

Post Thanks / Like

from all I have read on this board the past few weeks, I'd be headed to pomme

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to stockton Thursday, and I am going to get a mess of crappie, and maby a walley or two, I am going to fish in and arround the 215 bridge, the old state park area and masters island, then when I get done with all the running arround I am going to find JR and rob his live well .....

it has been a bear on stockton as of late, and if you are not fishing it all the time is is going to be tough... hope you have a good day where ever you decide to go

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    I am going to stockton Thursday, and I am going to get a mess of crappie, and maby a walley or two, I am going to fish in and arround the 215 bridge, the old state park area and masters island, then when I get done with all the running arround I am going to find JR and rob his live well .....

it has been a bear on stockton as of late, and if you are not fishing it all the time is is going to be tough... hope you have a good day where ever you decide to go
    Man someone is feeling their wheaties. I sure am glad I'm not JR. I hope you do go get a bunch and get a walleye bonus beagle. Hey looks the radar says snow on Sunday what do think? That gonna turn em on?

Post Thanks / Like

If you find me, better let me know you're coming.......I have been catch & release this week........had at least 30 today in a couple of hours....then a nice bass on jerkbait........home early to get ready for winter................
    Crappie are spooky this week with the full moon........caught them the last 2 days anywhere from 10 to 45 ft deep. Close to the shad ............
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

thats where were gonna be looking for them arround the big balls of shad... I am so stelthy I sometimes dont know I am eaven arround

Post Thanks / Like

Don't kknow Danny W. and yes I am full of it.......the wheaties I mean.... as for sunday, let it snow makes good rabbit running
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny W View Post
    Man someone is feeling their wheaties. I sure am glad I'm not JR. I hope you do go get a bunch and get a walleye bonus beagle. Hey looks the radar says snow on Sunday what do think? That gonna turn em on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast