Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for you Crappie Reaper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for you Crappie Reaper

Is there anywhere around Oologah to get minnows around 10 or 11 at night??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnows

I know I'm not the reaper but I've lived in Talala all my life and as far as I know there is nowhere to get minnows that late. Best bet is just to but a cheap aquarium pump and get them the night before. Reaper, tell me if I'm wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Conoco, Hwy 88 and 169 in Oologah, on the SW corner where the traffic light is. Open 24/7, carries Minnows. One size only, medium. That's if they have them. Call ahead...443-0004 to check to see if they have any. I think it is 3.49 for 1/4lb, not sure. They have Oxygen bags. They tend to run out very fast this time of year. If they have some at 4 in the afternoon, does not mean they will have them at midnight, but, I don't see many people at night on Oologah either. If you have any reason to be in Claremore earlier in the day, stop off at Nabatak and get what you want in oxygen bags, just lay them on your garage floor where it is cool. They will hold good up to about 15 hours or longer. Hope this helps.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Rons on 88 between Dam and Spillway stays open until 10:00 I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info guys! Was planning on hitting the lake tomorrow night around midnight, but with a 100% rain and storms, I may just stay at the house and plan on another day.