Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Table Rock Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock Report

well started out this morning looking for my levi Jacket, found it in the car shed, picked it up and a 20 dollar bill fell to the floor,,, all right.... ice cream money,,,, Darrell got here about 9 ish. we headed to table rock, put in at cape fair, fished the brush,the shallows, laydownd, stumps,bluffs, boat docks, 50 of them.... slow trolled, drifted, dipped, pitched ,cast,retreve, bottom to top,,,, 6ft. to 60ft. all over the place,,,, the 20 dollar bill was the highlight of the day, well that and the Terrova worked perfect.... Thanks to Marine Repair Center Spg. mo..... nice to be on the water, guess Wed. I will head to Stockton seems I do better up there,,,,,, that is all

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the $20 will cover the gas for the next trip. Never know until you go. Still hard to beat fishing in this kind of weather in Febuary even if he fish don't cooperate.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to give it a go Beagle.That 20 wasn't outta the press in the shed was it?
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda funny my partner and I pick where we will fish as to the wearabouts of good ice cream. No soft serve for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle hope this don'i deter you. Went to STK> today same ole same ole. Fish all over the place, worked from 65ft to 8ft. Most fish graphed from 65 to 41 ft. Got stomped again. What can I say OOOOOOO POOP. I tried. Better days coming. I am tired of this crap. Something to think about. Algie all over the place,I don't thing the cs. will be on stuff with algie. Not cold enough to kill it. WE need a good flush of the lake or cold weather.To put these fish back on track. Any other thoughts on this . I have always heard algie make their gills sore. I don't like it on my lures. Chime in with your thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, from acquaintances that fish it the Table Rock bite has been off and on but seemed to slow down some the last few weeks. Had couple people talk about some very nice fish and decent numbers in December but not everyone got to play, nothing new about that. Anyone that can catch them steadily there is my hero.

Post Thanks / Like

it will get better! you went, you saw, and you tried.... that's all a guy can do it will get better and you made $20Thumbs Up
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good report Beagle, congrats on the $20
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

yepers it were a good day, and Kaz your friends are correct table rock is a monster, but I will keep looking till I sorta get it right thanks for all the well wishes, there appreciated, looks like wed. or thur. I will get to try again, if the wind holds back.... Newt, your kinda right on the alge, we should not have any now, moss every where also... fish scattered,,, thinkin about getting out the crank bait trolling rigs and giving it a try.... later all

Post Thanks / Like

way to give it a go beagleman, good luck wednesday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast