Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton anyone been

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton anyone been

i think we are going to make it up there a couple time this week and was woundering how the fishing was ? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

roller I have heard nothing but spotty reports from the dam to the twin bridges at ruark bluff, some caught drifting, some arround bridge piers, some over brush or close to brush, just not much commin from the lake got kinda slow on stockton,,, maby it will pick up when you get to go and we can get a good report from you, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Go get em and bring back some reports.

Post Thanks / Like

I put the same post below in the Pomme Stockton post.

I know Stockton has been tough the last two weeks for me. I have found lots of fish that did not want to bite. The ones that did where over brush piles in 30 to 60 foot of water. The JJ's and I ended up with 10 on Saturday fishing about 4 hours. The Saturday before we had 13 for the tournament. I wish I had better news to report, but that is what we had after the front rolled through Friday and then the second front on Saturday. It was 7 degrees colder when I got home Saturday afternoon them when I let Saturday morning. My Stockton rule is 3 weather stable days make for good fishing.<br />
    <br />
    Good luck where ever you go.

Post Thanks / Like

well we went today and had very little luck !!! we tried everything but the bite was very slow. we found alot of fish but could not make them bite. hope to do better later in the week!