Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Seats on Front Deck.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Double Seats on Front Deck.

Anyone used the Dub-L- Seat or Cumberland Crappie Seat? Opinions please. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Cumberlands on mine and to be honest their the best out there in my opinion. Give Terry a call he will take care of all your needs. Just my 2 cents worth.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a Cumberland Crappie, but it was something he made specifically for my boat. Their newest setup is pretty sweet, too. He can make you anything you can dream!

Name:  Front double seat mount.jpg
Views: 8147
Size:  38.5 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Take a look at EZT POLE PERCH. They are excellent high quality products. Call Brandon at 1-478-319-9049. You will well pleased with the light weight and collapsible pole perch along with easy storage. The price is half compared to most other products out there. Good luck and Good fishing. If you google search EZT POLE PERCH you will see it on the slabmaster website.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EARL KITCHENS View Post
    Take a look at EZT POLE PERCH. They are excellent high quality products. Call Brandon at 1-478-319-9049. You will well pleased with the light weight and collapsible pole perch along with easy storage. The price is half compared to most other products out there. Good luck and Good fishing. If you google search EZT POLE PERCH you will see it on the slabmaster website.
    I order one the past friday hope it will be in one day this week, kinda wondering the quality of it as i have never seen theirs in person, but loved the price
    TOO MANY IDIOTS TO FEW BULLETS

Post Thanks / Like

BIG H, you will be very very pleased with quality. I have an EZT on my Ranger Angler 1760 and absolutely like it better than my friends Cumberland Crappie Double Seat. When not in use you can collapse it for EZ storage and it does not take up much room compared to other double seat setups. Brandon takes pride in all their products. He will not sell anything unless it is of the highest quality.

Post Thanks / Like

hope it is strong and sturdy as i am a big guy

Post Thanks / Like

I have the new 2012 model from Cumberland Crappie that adj. great for long or short legged people >!! Great so far no problems at all !!

Gone Fishin Nuff Said

I started with nothing I still have most of it left
    God must like Dumb people for he made a lot of them

Post Thanks / Like

When you get it and try it let me know if your expectations were met. My friend Randy is 6' 6" 250 and he really likes my EZT. He is ordering one for his Ranger Fisherman next week. What kind of boat are you putting it on?

Post Thanks / Like

Nitro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast