Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crappie fishing tablerock lake mo

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie fishing tablerock lake mo

i live in the kimberlingcity area on tablerock lake . just getting started crappie fishing bass fish my hole adult life, any help on how the crappie are on tablerock ,i will pick one up now and then bass fishing.any help would be great. thanks white pearch

Post Thanks / Like

I've never fished the rock even once in my life. I've fished stocton and its gin clear most of the time. I've found that on Stocton the thermal kline in winter and in summer seems to be around 20 to 25ft or that deep on bottom of the water. You can fish fifty feet deep and go about 20ft down and catch fish if theres something holding them there. During the spring will be the easiest time to catch fish. Look for coves with brush on them or rocks that would hide a fish and throw there when the water turns about 58 to 65 degrees in temp from Late March thru April. They will be anywhere from 8 to 1ft deep. Hope this helps brother and welcome aboard.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info i fished stocton a few times hook some nice bass there. the wind blew me off the lake,they say it like that a lot. again thanks white pearch

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard fishing for crappie is always changing from week to week you have to keep on them to know what pattern they are on. Some times there are deep and then suspended then shallow, in the brush,on the ledge of drops. You just have to go try and find them and maybe somebody will post something that gives you some sort of idea on how and where to start. And if you are fishing the rock i have jeard of some reports out of long creek and around point 15 being pretty fair but cant say for my self. Today nit as good as others a friend of mine was at long creek today not so good for him and he is as good as they come. Good luck go get em

Post Thanks / Like

I live on the rock close to cape fair. Crappie fishing is toughof this lake. I do catch them but it’s a lot of hit and miss action. It has alot to with what time of year is too. Late fall produce’s good numbers arounddocks. And then the prespawn you can troll using some cranks and jigs. Still atough lake to fish. Like the other post said try around # 15 and down pastbridge port. Hate to say but using livebait helps a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be going crappie fishing on table rock in monday,i will be staying in a house near campbell's Point marina, anyAdvice? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I fish Table Rock from time to time, Cape fair mostly, and some viola way, always find a few around docks, and some of the conservation brush piles, they can be shallow on the docks, way in the back of them slips. Darrell and I used to slow troll double jig set up on the bluffs and catch a few, the deal with table rock is the more you fish it the better it is, fish are good size,and hard to find, some of the regulars know the exact spot on any given day, But they don't talk about it to much..... good luck. and welcome aboard

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Do you know anything about the Shell Knob area, where the white and James meet? I will be staying near Cambell's point?

Post Thanks / Like

yes I do, there is a spot called mill creek, needles eye, from the shell knob bridge go left go to first big cove on right, fish the timber, docks and so forth, now on up the river towards the white river check out rock creek, lots of brush in there, good fishing in the winter, don't know about summer there, we always fished it in the winter, Now the white/james is quite a ride from campbells point, there is or was long time ago pretty good fishing at Big Bay Cove, from campbell point go north big bay on the left go to back and work your way out, this information is old and use to be good, Now shell knob area early morning couple coffee shop guys catching a few walley and crappie around the bridge, and pizza hut cove, If you have a big boat no problems with the weekenders, if you have a smaller boat watch out they is some crazies out amongst us,.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Hopefully we have some good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast