Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Talquin Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Talquin Results

Just wanted to post a quick update till I get better internet service. We really appreciate all those that came down and competed at the second tournament in the Championship Series.

Congrats to Tommy & Christy Sellers on their win top female win too! They had 13.87 lbs. Second place was Charles Wood & Alan Mcginnis with 13.77 lbs. Third was Danny Cannon & Gerald Manning with 13.70 and also had Big Fish @ 2.42 lbs. Folks most of the fish weighed in today were males! That's some really good weights for male crappie. Fourth went to Lamar Young & Justin Churchwell with 12.67 lbs. Fifth was 10.95 lbs by Jared Leverett & Chad Tracy. Awesome weight guys & gals for the spawn to still be a week or so out. I will post more on the web site later with some pics too. Thank You again too all those supporting Slab Masters Tournaments!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Wow 1 thru 3 were close as all get out, congrats to all !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the complete results and info from the tournament.

2012 Slab Masters GA State Championship Series

One tournament left in the series for the Championship. Clarks Hill April 21, 2012. Gonna be a good one and will be televised at a later date on Crappie Masters TV!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net