Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake Crappie Video's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Crappie Video's

Wondering if and Mo CDC members would be interested in putting together some instructional Crappie Fishing Video's on Truman. I have some state of the art HD video equipment to include water proof cameras and have always wanted to put together a crappie fishing video. I also have a friend in Warrensburg that has a production studio that would be willing to help with the editing. Not a money adventure just for fun,,,if your interested shoot me a PM and we will see what we can put together!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be great to film a few. Maybe some for differant techniques. One pole, spider rigging, bobber rigs etc. I'm game for a rigging video.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, and the timming is getting right for rigging, we need to set something up.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

March will be prime time for big fish while rigging of you could get something going in a months time.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to help, not so much fishing as a question and answer type of help

Post Thanks / Like

I would help but I'm much too purdy for "low budget" videos. Good luck with your venture.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure you get bestcrapman to show you how to do it. I doubt if you can get that 94 mph boat in focus!!!
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

I can help you out with what you need. Pm me

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun man cant wait to see what you guys come up with. If you need something along the lines of comedy or bloopers let me know. I'm sure I would fall out of the boat if a camera was anywhere near me.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow lots of great response, looks like a spider rigging how to in March will be first on the list. Keep the PM's comming I would really like to show several different approaches, i'm sure everyone riggs different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast