Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new trophy 126

Post Thanks / Like

Default new trophy 126

just picked up a future beach 126 today didnt even get a paddle yet. I can see im gunna have to get some booties as my shoes dont fit, i'm 6' 4" tall. Leg room seems good though. Gunna get my paddle and 2 swivel rod mounts for up front tomorrow. I mostly fish small lakes and the hardy road section of sml the water moves very slowly. I used to fish it with my canoe. You could paddle up or down stream and get back to the same launch point without effert and its not as popular with the jet skiers. Any advise? Thanks Don.

Post Thanks / Like

Default rod holders

congratulations on your trophy 126. I also have one that is 12 ft and did a little fishing from it last summer and it was great! cant wait for spring. I was just curious about the swivel rod holders that your getting for yours. Ive been looking at some but am unsure of what to get. ...............thanks treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Heres a link to a pic of mine rigged out an spider rigging ,
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/north...30-2012-a.html

Post Thanks / Like

looks really nice tony. what type of rod holder system is that? is it pretty solid ? kayak fishing is something i just got into and i wish i would have found it a whole lot earlier , at 51 im not as agile as i was 20 years ago but hey im sure i will enjoy the heck out of it. took mine on a three day bow hunting / fishing trip last fall and cant wait to do it again. do you fish from yours often? how do you like it? thanks.....................treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  087.JPG
Views: 7305
Size:  89.9 KBName:  088.JPG
Views: 9793
Size:  84.3 KBI added the rod holders and the paddle holders both sides. nice rig tony2innc that setup you have in the flush mount gave me an idea, thanks. Treepotato I used attwood rod holders X2. No i'm not fishing in my living room its just nasty outside :p
    Last edited by donj; 02-05-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

those are attwood rodholders i got at a meet an greet swap all 4 for 10 bucks 'walmart here carries them'all the hardware ive used so far i went with stainless where i could, you cant see it but i added a small deck to the cockpit from a poly cutting board , where i'll be adding a fishfinder to,i'm 6'1 an 215lbs an yeah getting out can be tough after a day on the water, my moose antlers rod holders keep them out of the way an the flag helps me be seen by the bigger boats,

Post Thanks / Like

I added some pics.. Don

Post Thanks / Like

where'd you get those paddle holders from ???? i'm using just a tool holder clip but hate bumping it

Post Thanks / Like

Gander mountian from yak-gear you get one for each side and all the mounting stuff. use one side for your paddle and the other for a spare pole

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice rig

Quote Originally Posted by donj View Post
    Name:  087.JPG
Views: 7305
Size:  89.9 KBName:  088.JPG
Views: 9793
Size:  84.3 KBI added the rod holders and the paddle holders both sides. nice rig tony2innc that setup you have in the flush mount gave me an idea, thanks. Treepotato I used attwood rod holders X2. No i'm not fishing in my living room its just nasty outside :p
    nice rig, yours is exactly like mine. love the rod holders. thanks for the pics.......treepotato