Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton tomorrow?

Trying to decide whether to make the trip or not, anyone fishing stockton tomorrow? The weather shows 50 and s.w. wind at 15.

Post Thanks / Like

Mark a friend of mine has been twice this week and while he has caught some dandy fish it has been very spotty. My website weather link says out of the west gusting to 20mph by 10am so don't know where you are wanting to go but that will make the little sac arm a tough customer. Good luck if you come down.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck out there tommorow man.

Post Thanks / Like

My mind tells me to go, my gut tells me to stay in kansas. West wind is a real bear on stockton, would have to fish the big sac on the west side between twin bridges and the mile long bridge. I havent wetted a line since the first tournament in January, and I am dieing to try out my boat, and get to do alittle fishing before next weekends tournament. I hate to waste the gas and time to drive 2 hours each way and not be able to fish where I want to fish. I think I will have to wait till next weekend to make it to Missouri, if anyone makes it out, good luck and be safe. Thanks for the info Jason, straight shooter as always.

Post Thanks / Like

glad you decided to live and fish another day, I have not been in 22 day give or take a day, and it is going to be to windy for me

Post Thanks / Like

I know beagleman, I am started to have withdrawls, hope the rabbit hunting picks up for you. How many beagles do you have or run at a time?

Post Thanks / Like

m do like beagle fish in the stool. he doesnt seem to have a lot of luck but kills the withdraws hehe sorry beagle

Post Thanks / Like

not a problem Dreamer,,,, just look over your shoulder once in a while,,,,

Mark I have 4 dogs and rick brings 4 sometimes I only run 1 or two depends on if I am working a new pup,or testing out a older dog for to buy or sell....