Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake verret area

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake verret area

Has anyone heard of any reports on the lake verret area.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Verret

Quote Originally Posted by spotass
    Hey, Spot.......Can't help you with Lake Verret, but I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to crappie.com and the LA Board. We have 12 members in your area, (South LA and central LA) that may be familar with your lake. If they know anything about it, they will respond to your post. Fishing is slow here in N.W. LA, we're still waiting for the winter crappie patterns, but we need some cooler weather to get them started. I just checked the "who's online" link and the S. LA boys aren't online at the moment, but they will find your post and tell you what they can. Glad to have you aboard and look forward to reading your posts. BTW, you can check who's online by scrolling to the top of the page and click on "quick links", and go to the bottom of the drop down box and click on "who's online". Click on each name to bring up their profile to tell where they are located in whatever state they're in. You can then title their name on your post and they will surely see it. Best of luck to ya, spot......if you need any help navigating the site, you can contect me by post, email, or private messageing me. Click on my user name anywhere you see "labill" and you will see my contact info. Good luck, and good fishing......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spotass
    If you don't mind we will just call you spot LOL!
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

spotass only time I ever fished lake verret was for bass tournaments and not recently jnt could probably help you out here if he sees this post
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{