Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: DW Creek was a bust!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default DW Creek was a bust!!!!!!

Fished Dw creek today caught 2 only, moved to sparrow foot ended up with 19 tuff tuff tuff that all I can say. The fish I did caught 15fow 14 feet down holdingbit still. Good luck it will get better.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you ended up pretty good. Sure wish I could take a day off and get out too. Couldn't have great days without tough days.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Duncan you said it. Can't have great days with out tough days. We knew we had it coming to us after such a great year. The last two days have been tough for me. One day below the dam when they dropped the lake a foot from the day before and yesterday on the upper Grand rigging the fish bowl and a large creek in the same area. Guess if I wanted to I could have hit Sands Branch wih the rest of the gang in there. But like Jerky Log some times it pays to scout around and look for something better. Some times it works some times it does not. We have to remember that it is the first part of Febuary even if it does not feel like it. Give it a few weeks and let that water temp come up 5-6 degrees and they will start staging up in the creeks a little better and it will get good. Good to see ya Steve. Looked like you had your hands full. Hope they caught a few.

Post Thanks / Like

glad you found them, seems like they are fickle this year. guess you gotta go lookin to go hookin... congrats on the day

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you were able to round up some.Like was said better times are comin.

Post Thanks / Like

It was nice to meet you Steve. We didn't have much better luck, but it sure a great day to be out.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure am glad to hear you caught some.