Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the worse you ever dropped overboard?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's the worse you ever dropped overboard?

I lost my truck keys overboard ( in about 40 feet of water) and had to wait 5 hours before the wife could get the spare set to me.I just kept fishing near the access till she arrived.I've also lost expensive polaroid sunglasses,a digital camera and the kill switch to my motor.I think everything should be locked down now.HeHe!
    I'm sure I'll lose more......

What have you lost?
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

A friend and I were bream fishing several years ago. He liked using a fly rod. I heard this grown man crying, he had lost his Rolex watch We searched and searched and never found that thing.

Post Thanks / Like

A large expensive anchor...................without the rope. It wasn't tied on like I assumed it was. Oops! Ouch!
    Robert B. McCorquodale

"Flip a fly"

Post Thanks / Like

I was Bass fishing last year and dropped a G. loomis with a three week old Shamino Curado in the river channel at New Johnsonville, Tn.. Man was I sick...Mike

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy did something almost identical. He dropped the downrigger ball in the water thinking it was attached. Told him if he was throwing it away, he could have offered it to me. :D Have never let him forget it. Pop

Post Thanks / Like

I kicked an Ultra Lite rod and reel overboard here about 3 years ago, caught a fish, unhooked fish and just set rod down on side of the boat so I could put the fish in the livewell and my foot caught it and over it went. It resides in 25 feet of water on one of my favorite summertime brushpiles! Lost a cell phone in the lake once, wife called went to put phone down in my normal manner, tossing it, and it bounced right overboard! Cost me yea but the wife couldn't interupt my fishing anymore that day!!! LOL

My temper tends to go overboard when the skiers and jet skiers are out does that count!!
    Don't take life so seriously, no one lives through it anyhow!!

Post Thanks / Like

On a hunting trip out at Granger I lost everything when I flipped my boat. Well, everything that didn't float and my bow. How I managed to grab it on the way over I'll never know.

I lost myself one time. I had my little Johnson 9.9 out of the wwater pulling some fishing line from the prop when the motor shifted. Of course I was leaned WAAAAAY out on the back. It was easier to get the line off once I was in the water tho

I also lost a trolling motor in Willis Creek. Grabbed a stump or something and it just ripped right off the boat and into the lake. We actually retreived that one tho, so I guess it doesn't count.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you have arrived here by accident, I suggest panic!

Post Thanks / Like

Had a buddy to lean over the side of the boat one time while duck hunting, and his glasses fell off into about 5 ft of water.

He was ready to go by the time he stripped down, and went in after them......it was about 25 degrees out.

Post Thanks / Like

I was fishing with my dad years ago. He had just cought a nice crappie and added it to the string. Dropped the stringer back in the water and watched it swim away with several fish. LOL

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

$500.00 pair of glasses
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast