Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rod question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rod question

Saw a you tube video of a guy spider rigging with southern crappie rods, did a search and found the company, was wondering about the quality of these rods in a 12 ft length. Searched cdc to find some old posts about 16 ftr's, but nothing on the 12v's. Anybody using these rods that can give me some feed back. Still wanting to buy new rods in March before the spawn here, and wondered how they are, and how they compare to B&M pst rods. The pst's sound tough but the tips sound a little stiff, is this true? Will lite bites be a problem with them spider rigging? Have not been anywhere that has them to see how they feel. Have been to BPS but they carry crappie max, and Dick's just had B&M Bucks. Grizzley jigs needs to branch out!
    Waterboy1

Post Thanks / Like

I don't personally own any, but have fished with another member on here that does. CrappieGobbler is his screen name. He uses them for trolling and spiderrigging I believe and has been 100% satisfied with them to my knowledge. I've seen him recommending them to others around the board. Might can PM him for some details.
    Hooking up every chance I get!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks crappie buster
    Waterboy1