Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Smithville Get Together in February

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville Get Together in February

It's time once again to get the Smithville crew back together for a night out on the town. We've got a spot saved at O'Quigley's on Thursday, 2/16 at 6:00pm. We had a huge turnout last time! It was great meeting all the new folks and seeing the old gang again. If you're planning on attending, post a response so I can make sure we've got enough tables reserved. This get together is open to everyone. So if you're from out of town, from a different lake, or just view CDC once in a while, stop on by. You can't beat the fish stories from all the good folks that come.

We will be located in the back room by the big screen TV. As you walk in the door, take a left and walk all the way in the back. We've got the two extra long tables reserved. And, I spoke with Megan and she will be waiting on us again; she did a heck of a time last time.

Directions and information: Paddy O'Quigley's - North Kansas City
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in.....looking forward to tipping a few cold ones!

Post Thanks / Like

Dog gone it!!! I gotta quit heading out of town. See you in March. Hopefully.

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce, you need a new excuse! That one's wearing thin!! (j/k bud! I know you're busy!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
    Bruce, you need a new excuse! That one's wearing thin!! (j/k bud! I know you're busy!)

Well obviously you gents have managed to find a way into my electronic calendar.......however.......I must say this time I won't be "busy". I'll be surrounded by water........in Hawaii. I'll be sure to have a few cold ones with you guys in mind!!!

See you in March!

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in and I believe it is NOT my turn to drive!!!!! I will set out my snow shoes and warm coat because we all know what happens when Alex sets these things up....way to go, man, it was a very mild winter!!!!!!!

Here's an idea.....how about if we bring our own maps with us to help show and/or retrieve some spots where we have done well in the past. All you guys with the cool electronics may have to get an extension cord and run it out to your boat in the parking lot, but what the hey.....

I'll look forward to seeing everyone.....I'll be the one who is NOT the designated driver!!!! Do you think that is enough of a subtle hint to Joedog and Keeferfish??? Maybe we can get the red boat/truck guy to drive....that would be even better!!!
    I believe in catch and release.....right into the grease!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I didnt think they would have us back after all the Bulls%&^ we left all over last time.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Count the two of us in. Me and Kemper654
    RHill KCNorth

Post Thanks / Like

I had a good time at the last get together , count me in !

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast