Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 16# 10 fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default 16# 10 fish

All,
    Rumor has it from a few local bait shops that someone weight in 16 pound with ten fish on Truman this weekend. Anyone have proof?

First off I am not saying those folks cheated.

I ran across a stringer of fish the night before and thought nothing of it as there were a few small boats fishing the area thought maybe that was good us as a live well for them.

When we fished late day back past there Saturday the string was still tied to the tree but the bottom had been cut off.
    I did not even think about the aspect of someone using them to cheat until I told me cousing that the string of fish I had seen was gone now. He then explain what he thought was happening and after reviewing the day a nice boat did come to that area and only stayed a few minutes. This area takes at least ten minutes to get to because all the stumps.

Next time I spot a stringer of fish prefishing the night before I will cut them loose.
    What do you think?
    Last edited by gonefishingee; 04-25-2006 at 03:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Never enter a tourney that doesnt give a polygraph test to the winners. I use to fish tournamants at Blue Springs Lake until one time when I was fishing the back of a creek I saw two tournament boats side by side talking. They didn't know I was there and when they saw me they pulled apart.

One boat won most bass caught and the other one won Biggest bass.

The same group of guys win every week.
    Last edited by KCBH; 04-25-2006 at 05:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good point KCBH

Post Thanks / Like

Wow i saw a 15 fish limit that weighed 17.3 this weekend.Would hate to think they would do this.

Post Thanks / Like

Best thing to do is contact the tourney directors and the Fish & Game fellers,,,BEFORE the tourney. They SHOULD find the stringer/basket and mark/photo them. When/if they show-up in someones creel at the weigh-in,,,BUSTED!!! All kinds of bad things will happen to them. FRAUD comes to mind! Now, there are many ways to cheat and lie detectors don't catch them all but is GOOD to have them. Myself, if I can't beat you legal,,I can't beat ya! I WILL bust anyone I catch cheating. Even if you are a bud. I will give them the chance to DQ them selves first but, I wont tolerate cheating. Just my 2 cents. <*)}}}><
    Last edited by Crappie Chatt; 04-25-2006 at 04:48 AM.
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Who was the Lee's Summit bass guy who got caught cheating a few months ago? I forget his name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBH
    Who was the Lee's Summit bass guy who got caught cheating a few months ago? I forget his name.
    The only name I can remember is cheater

Post Thanks / Like

After LDWF agents secured a statement from Huckabee, they then arrested Lee's Summit, Mo., angler, Paul E. Tormanen after he arrived to weigh his bass on tournament day and charged him with contest fraud.

http://www.fishingworld.com/SamRaybu...32747254297143

Post Thanks / Like

i will never understand cheating to win an event of any sort. there is no honor with cheating and a man without honor is no man at all.

just my two cents worth.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Winners never cheat.
    Cheaters never realy win.
    The thing that gets me in most cases in the cheating I have seen in the past the people are good enogh that they do not have to cheat.

In the past I raced fourwheelers we had a guy that got chaught cheating every once in a while. Thing is he was faster than everyone anyway.

Just like some of these guys fishing they apparently can catch the big fish to put them on stringers.