Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly Jig show

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly Jig show

What a great show. Very good seminars with the best in the business. Got to hang out with Speck for a while today which is always a good time. Sat in on the Steve Coleman, Brad Whitehead, Bert Bennett, Sam Heaton and Logan and Hendren seminars. All very informative and worth the trip. They have the most crappie stuff I have ever seen in one place.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Did you fill up your truck with new crappie fishin stuff???
    What did ya get me? Lol :-)

Post Thanks / Like

would of love to have went! but i prolly would of had to take a loan out cuz i would of been buying a truckload of stuff!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I could have spent a ton of money in this place thank god it is 7 hours from home or I would be divorced and broke. We did pick a few mini baitcast reels with a full size reel handle on it. Should be great on a dipping pole and replace the spinning reels on the two dipping poles I use in shallow water. May get a couple more in the morning and replace the other baitcasters I have also. They have a 5 star drag, push button release, spool tension knob and even have a level wind. Will try and post a pic later. Not bad for $20.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a pic of the reel.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Good lord! That sucka has a catfish reel handle on it! Lmao!
    I bet faulkenberry would love those! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

It does look huge in that picture. Not as big as it looks. Has a 3.6-1 ratio so should take up line pretty quick. Can't wait to try them out. May pick a new net tomorrow also that i seen today. Anyone wanting a deal on a Ego Reach net with the rubber instead of the mesh?

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

It was sure good to see you and Capt. Hook today Jared. Great seminars. I think I picked up a few new tricks for this year. It was fun talking with you and some of the sippi boys. Hope you have fun again tomorrow

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

What that reel weigh Jared?
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

It is light. Maybe just a little heavier than my Crappie Maxx metal mini reels. Can't wait to give it a try. Mike picked up another one or two this morning. Figure I will give it a try this week and if I like it I will order a few more. I will let you know how it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast