Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton crappie club,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton crappie club,

showed up a bit before 3 and waited on the crew. some made it some did not, some pretty good stringers. and I got a dollar for just showing up.... Thanks JR. wonder what that dollar will cost me...... nice to see the ones that showed up. and hope to see more the next one..... later all. oh and one more thang.... while Miss Sharon and I were riding arround the lake we saw a sign ..... what is wrong with this picture.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  80.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

That is the kind of place I need to take my 4 year old. He loves to fish in the trees.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

To funny that the sign is not facing the lake. Good to see you and Miss Sharon today.

Post Thanks / Like

Some one else will need to post the exact weights but today JR's boat won and my boat brought in big fish and placed second. I think 6.8 won and we had 6.5, third was 6.2. I could be off a little since I did not write anything down.

I caught 11 and fishing was tough, fished from Ruark to the dam and graphed fish that just would not bite. Caught most of the fish before 12:00 in 26 to 44 foot of water. We caught the bigger fish on Mike's jigs but the most on a rootbeer/chart wasshopper. Great fishing with Doug and Buzzy!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a tough day, wish I could of fished. Beagleman, hope to see you at the next one.

Post Thanks / Like

I gonna try to be there. maby get to fish,,, repair work to determine that ...