Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.A.G. Fly Crappie Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default R.A.G. Fly Crappie Jigs

Myself and Alton Hayslip invented the R.A.G. Fly Jigs a long time ago. Alton passed away last year and I have decided to not let the name go away. I have decided to restart this great crappie jig. I am now takeing custom orders. I will not be selling to Bait and Tackle stores as before because of my health isssues but will make any custom orders. These jigs are all 1/16thoz jelly belly with marabou feathers. Most of the jigs are $6 per dozen and double color tails are $7 per dozen. I will be posting pictures hopefully by next week. If anyone is interested please PM me and I will be glad to answer all questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Default R.A.G. Fly Jig Pics

Not sure if this is gonna work but I am trying to post a few pics of the jigs I custom make.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

wow those are nice
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

They look great Rusty. I will PM you with some colors I would like to see if you can make. Do you have them in 1/24th?

Post Thanks / Like

You got mail Earl. Right now I only make 1/16thoz. Thoser molds are really espensive.

Post Thanks / Like

What other color combinations are you making?
    Postage to MS?

Post Thanks / Like

Leaving in the AM and I will call you when I get there tomorrow eve. Thanks again
    Tom

"The reason I play Golf.....there are no broke down boats on a Golf Course"

Post Thanks / Like

Had the pleasure to meet Rusty the other night, bought some of his jigs and these things are the finest, can't wait to try them out and anybody sitting on the fence thinking about these you better jump cause if they catch fish like they look , there may not be many left when I order again. Thanks again Rusty
    Tom

"The reason I play Golf.....there are no broke down boats on a Golf Course"

Post Thanks / Like

Tom it was a pleasure meeting you. When you come back this way holler at me. Also thank you so much for the nice comments. I try my best tying these jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

SO sorry to have to make this announcement. I have been looking over the cost of my supplies and everything has went up and in a couple of cases they have over doubled in cost. I am raising the price of my jigs to $7.00 per dozen across the board. I cannot afford to keep selling them at the former price. I make custom orders and take pride in a high quality jig so please understand my situation. The price increase does NOT affect any orders I have now but does go into effect from here on. Thank you all for your understanding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast