Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jw

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jw

What's your schedule this week like? Mine is iffy, but, might be able to take time to make a very early morning run till about 10 am sometime this week. Same to anyone here interested.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Where were you this moring? I got blown off the lake about 6:00 am and then again about 1:00 pm. Caught 13 nice ones. Tried to get there by 3:00am but that didn't work out. Talked to several folks with about 8 to 15 fish per boat. I saw a couple of fellas that had been there most of the night and they had quite a few. Another boat said they had about 30 but looked like quite a few sandies mixed in to get the count they gave. Stopped at Walmart and got a black light, new experince for me, I might get to try it again this weekend but I have to get ready for our daughters graduation reception. She will be a registered nurse by the end of May. Whew!!!!!!!!!! What a trip that has been!
    As for staying untill 1:00pm, I just hate to leave the lake before quittin time when I take a vacation day.

Kenny
    Hey, tell me a story!

Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

Gimme a call if you want to go out. I can do early morning till 10am anytime this week cept Friday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Schedule

My schedule is packed this week. I'm planning on going out all night Friday to try my luck. I wish I had time this week to go out but just can't make it. Did you do any good last Friday when we talked?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not really

Quote Originally Posted by JWMCKEE
    My schedule is packed this week. I'm planning on going out all night Friday to try my luck. I wish I had time this week to go out but just can't make it. Did you do any good last Friday when we talked?
    I didn't do any good. Remember, I launched after 12 noon and as I have said many times, the bite is tough after 10 am. I didn't expect to do any good though. That particular trip was more for my 4 year old to get out in the boat. I knew she wouldn't want to stay long and I thought I would once again check on the daylight bite. It was the same thing that's been happening for the last three weeks, Bite at night, stay away during the day. lol
    Friday night may be the next time I give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reaper

Let me know what your plans are Friday night. Weather doesn't look like it's going to be all that great but by Friday I'm going to be dying to get out there and slay some!

Post Thanks / Like

We'll have to make it some sort of Oklahoma board fishing contest. I'm also going to try to get up there Friday night around midnight or so.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys still going out there Friday night? Weather looks pretty rough Friday night. If anyone moved up a day and gonna be out there tomorrow night in the blue creek area or will rogers area lemme know and I'll look for yas to say hello... I'll be in a blue tracker boat...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure what I am doing yet. I might be starting a job in Tahlequah this Saturday. I am bidding a 4,400 sq ft home to trim on the river, all oak. I have a remodel to look at in Broken Arrow of friday as well. The weather will play a part.

Today: Patchy morning fog, becoming mostly sunny. SE winds increasing to 10-12 by afternoon. Highs mid 70s.
    Tonight: Becoming overcast, SE winds near 10. Lows mid 50s, 50% chance rain by morning.
    Friday: Overcast, SE winds 10-15, highs mid 60s. 80% chance rain with some thunder.
    Saturday: Overcast, E winds 10, rain with embedded thunder likely. Mid 60s.

The report is that the recent rains in this area brought the lake back up to only a foot below normal. I haven't been on the lake since Sunday am. It will have to be a wait and see for me. If I do go, it will be Talala Creek.