Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: grizzly jig show

Post Thanks / Like

Default grizzly jig show

I went to Grizzly Jig Co. this morning--what a class act it was! When the door opened, Big Lou offered coffee and doughnuts. What a nice guy--very helpful with all questions answered and no rush to move on to someone else. HB class was worth the trip in itself. The rep was very knowledgeable and answered every question presented to him, even after it was over. I attended Russ Bailey's seminar. Russ is such an asset to the sport and ambassador for crappie fishing. He took time out to talk to me and answer questions I had about his shows; he needs his own show! If you think the drive isn't worth it, think again, it is!

Post Thanks / Like

You are correct they are a great bunch of folks!! Russ does have a show called Midwest Crappie. Did you see Josh there?
    Here is a link to the show.
    February Tip of the Month - YouTube

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody ever told us there'd be coffee and donuts!

Post Thanks / Like

I went to humminbird class this morning--very good class

"The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it".

William James

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was kinda there, but kinda was still workin. Gone Crappie Fishin and Big Orange Slab and JohnW all piled in for the long ride out. If you were there you might have seen them with the Middle Tennessee gear on. I bought some rods to finish my spider spread and they were nice enough to bring em back for me and save me the shipping. I could tell by the excitement in his voice that it was a great show. Toby(GCF) got Sam Heaton on the phone for me and we talked rods for a few minutes, he seemed like a real nice guy, very patient. I missed the boat this time, and a tourney tomorrow so that's out, but I'd like to get there next year.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with all of you - very nice event for anybody interested in crappie fishing. Dad and I visited there on Thursday and I took in the Humminbird class which was very informative ( even for a Lowrance owner ). Got to visit with some old friends, put some faces to some Crappie.com folks, and stocked up on a couple hundred dollars worth of goodies. Thank You to the Mansfield family and their staff for their hospitality and putting on such a great event.