Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crappie magazines

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie magazines

I cant find crappie world at any walmarts anymore and my other magazine from grizzly jig hasnt came for it seems along time.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

A phone call would probably help more than posting complaints about grizzly's mag here. Why keep complaining here? Call them. 800 305 9866. Crappie worlds number is 918 364 4210.

Post Thanks / Like

Chaunc, I would hardly consider that a complaint, I was asking for info on the newer issues from other members. I buy crappie world at walmart, and am a subscriber to grizzly jig co. magazine and buy alot of merchandise from them with nothing but good things to say about them. If you are not aware this is there big weekend at grizzly jig co. and if you would look on there website you would see that they are not doing orders until over. I was simply asking for info. from fellow members chaunc, not attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mkeller View Post
    I cant find crappie world at any walmarts anymore ...
    They only do about eight issues a year. It might be a little early for the first issue of 2012.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they're down to about 6 a year on news stands. mkeller you might keep an eye in the sporting goods section of Wally World, they have a small magazine rack back there in mine and that's where I found it the last few times, not in the main book section. Haven't seen one lately.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mkeller View Post
    Chaunc, I would hardly consider that a complaint, I was asking for info on the newer issues from other members. I buy crappie world at walmart, and am a subscriber to grizzly jig co. magazine and buy alot of merchandise from them with nothing but good things to say about them. If you are not aware this is there big weekend at grizzly jig co. and if you would look on there website you would see that they are not doing orders until over. I was simply asking for info. from fellow members chaunc, not attitude.
    This^^^^^^^^^^
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mkeller, sorry. Wrong guy. checked your previous posts and it's not you that was doing all the complaining and bashing Crappie Angler mag about getting their mags. Sorry for the attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

my walmart hasnt had crappie world for better than a year.
    Local grocery does though.

Post Thanks / Like

Not a problem Chaunc, honest mistake. Blackhawk 19, I have been checking there to, I thought maybe they had quit publishing the magazine, that would be a shame. I thought maybe it was my local walmart, but I have checked several here in kansas and missouri and have yet to find one. I love all the info. from those two magazines and am always so excited when I get new material to read and learn from.

Post Thanks / Like

If your Wally world doesn't carry it anymore then hit a Barnes & Noble if you have one around. The B&N here has about every magazine imaginable. They prolly have a magazine for crappie fishing on mars.
    "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast