Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where are all of the Delaware fishermen?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are all of the Delaware fishermen?

Come on guys and gals,I know there are more than just 2 of us from DE that are on this site! If you're not a member,sign up! It's easy,and I promise............ WE DON'T BITE,but the fish do!

Post Thanks / Like

SHHHHHHHHH.... There are no Crappie in Delaware.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL

Post Thanks / Like

if there aren t any crappie in delaware you can come to indiana welcome aboard it s agreat site hope it catches on there like it has here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by De CrappieMan View Post
    Come on guys and gals,I know there are more than just 2 of us from DE that are on this site!
    I'm new to crappie in DE and just found this site yesterday. I have been into bass for a number of years but now that the kids are getting to the fishing age I need to hone my skills at crappie so I can take them out. I look forward to reading your reports and tips and I won't be shy about posting.

I'm in Smyrna and have no idea where the crappie are. I've caught a couple by mistake fishing for bass and I know of a semi-private stock pond but am clueless other than that. Look forward to chatting with you folks!

Post Thanks / Like

Walleyekiller,Garrisons Lake just south of Smyrna is real good for crappie.the pond,and in the spillway.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard. i live south of you in Magnolia. Whenever i get the chance to hit the water again, i'll be glad to drop you a line so we can meet up. we have plenty of watering holes that have crappie, gills, pickeral, and bass