Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Melvern 01-23

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Melvern 01-23

A little late but heck, I am old and slow. Hit Melvern at 0800 wind fairly strong out of NNW, makes for tough fishing, tried various spots found on that was not to bad for awhile, caught a 15 keeps before got tried of fighting the wind, 20 fow, fish around the brush but seemed like they were not relating to it just off but held steady on the 20 break. Brush pile sat 16 in shallow side and 21 feet on deep side. Fish hangin at 15 feet just to the side of brush in 20. They showed up great on the downscan. Had two that were over 13 most just nice keeps 11 to 12. Would have gone back but had to take fishing buddy to doc in KC yesterday and I have to be a trail today in Emporia fun fun maybe get out tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the post...I sure want one of those downscans

Post Thanks / Like

Nice BD, your lucky you don't have to be at work! But none the less for a report, reading reports helps my day slip by a little quicker!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report!Sounds like a fun day.

Post Thanks / Like

Great report.Glad someone can get out in this great weather and catch a mess.I hope the wind will lay down this weekend and I have a chance to go.Gonna hit my local mudhole.Toronto.
    Life is good today.