03-10-12
    04-14-12
    05-12-12
    06-09-12
    07-14-12
    08-11-12
    09-08-12
    10-13-12

All tournaments will be out of Pittsburg State Park from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

Weigh 7 Fish.

$40 boat, $10 big crappie.

We will have a points championship again this year. The format will be the same as last year, first place 100 pts, second place 95 pts, each place to drop by 5 with a minimum of 50 points awarded to each participtating boat. Of the eight tournaments the lowest score will be thrown out when calculating the champion. There will a nice price for the winner.

This is a great series with a club feel to it. Come on out and have a great time!

If you are not on the mailing list and would like to be send me a pm or email at [email protected] (please include full name and address), will send out fliers in a few weeks.

See ya on the water!

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiemasters tournament is 4/14 on LOZ
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to fishing a few this year Brad. I have heard many good things. Thanks
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

send me the info Brad, I would like to possibly fish some of the tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like

I look forword to your tournaments as always.

Post Thanks / Like

How many boats do u guys normaly have ? also are u going to still have the one on the 4-14 even with the crappiemaster tour. on loz the same day ? The only reason i ask we plan on fishing all of them but would also like to fish the crappiemaster also but no big deal.

Thanks jeremiah

Post Thanks / Like

Jeremiah,

The number of boats varies with each tourney, all of us have things that come up - weddings, health issues, boat problems etc.... Typically we have 6-8, however have had several more. I've had several people who have told me they plan to fish the series this year, hope they do. We are having a points championship which helps to bring people back - this year we will score the top six tourneys of the eight. We understand things come up, this allows you to miss two or have two bad outings and still be competitive.

It is nearly impossible to schedule around everything, have tried many times before. I always try to keep the tournaments on the same Saturday of the month each month. I looked at the fund raising tourneys on Pomme, scheduled around the majority of the Truman CDC tourney's however still fell on the crappiemasters LOZ tourney. We will still have our's at Pomme on 4-14, hope to see as many as possible show up, however understand if some go to LOZ to fish crappiemasters.

I'm going to try to get fliers in the mail this week, I better hurry or it is going to get away from me! If you're not on the mailing list and would like to be send me your full name and address through PM.

We have a good group of people, guys and gals, and we have a great time. This is a laid back, have fun type of atmosphere - come on out and have a great time!

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

If Frank don't back out I think there will be me & him ,Darrell & Leonard,& kenny and his grandson(Holden).Hope to catch some fish now.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to it!

Brad

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Live bait or artificial? One pole or rigging? I don't know the lake but may try to make it down for a couple. You still give out a hat for one out of the money? I will make this a sticky so everyone can see the dates with out it falling to the bottom of the page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast