Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KC Boat Show Bass Cat Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default KC Boat Show Bass Cat Boats

Went to the show Sat Eve. Outdoor classroom on crappie fishin was great. Over to Midwest Marine to visit Jay and drooled, slobbered and left fingerprints all over the BassCat. Over to Cabelas and checked out new Ranger. Personally, thought the Basscat had more eye apeal and I liked the layout. Do they perform as good as they look?

Post Thanks / Like

Doh! Thought you were talking about SeaArk...

Let me get back to my Dewars...
    Last edited by G.Gordon; 01-22-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Bass Cat boats are very nice and perform very well.Dont no if i like them better than the Ranger or not though. They dont weigh as much as the Ranger so they ride alittle rougher and are faster but i would rather have the ride rather than the speed any day.The 500 series haul on the Rangers is hard to beat.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt like the front deck on the basscats, felt like there was a lot of wasted space up where the trolling motor pedal was located. I also didnt like how the rod storage was in the middle, would be good for the bass guys i suppose. But at least they were there to look at, I was dissapointed in the amount of fishing boats there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats why I have a Skeeter!!!

Post Thanks / Like

omwpbu4; oga9fmga4 fdga[9 ldkdm 324f mdm f0q moo alum. boat... crappie kitty I guess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    omwpbu4; oga9fmga4 fdga[9 ldkdm 324f mdm f0q moo alum. boat... crappie kitty I guess
    Hahahaha, what? is that Crown Royal hitting you early tonight? lol

Post Thanks / Like

I'd sure take a 518 with a 200 on it, when they start giving them away, or selling raffle tickets.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62 View Post
    I'd sure take a 518 with a 200 on it, when they start giving them away, or selling raffle tickets.
    Me to. There sure was a pretty dark cherry red Ranger at the show. One of if not the best looking color combo's I have seen on a boat. The Cat's are fast. Kevin said he had never been in a boat that would pin you back in the seat like their new one does and it is just a 200 HP. The Eyra up there is a sweet looking ride. Good color combo and a big ole Merc on the back of it.

Post Thanks / Like

For sure, had a 250 hanging on the back

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast