Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: few more pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default few more pics

me fishing at toronto by myself, i was swinging pig's in right on the bank and did'nt even realize there were these two fellas inches from my boat! i about pooped my pant's! lol

me and my nephew's first trip to truman just him and i! that was a fun day for sure! now he's into cell phone's and girls!

a few maple leaf piggy's!

banner creek trolling crankbait's! that was a fun and HOT july week for baller and me but well worth it!!

my buddy pat's first real crappie trip to toronto and he's been ruined ever since, lol

a january trip to the verdigris river with chatt in january! one of our best trip's ever! fished one spot and caught well over 150 crappie! good time's for sure!

beagleman with a big ol cat from toronto! he just showed up at the hotel that saturday morning and said hey think i'll fish this weekend with ya fella's! had a great time as usual!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok enough of the snake pictures!!! YUCK!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would tell a couple of stories about kansas, but the fog in my mind wont let me remember,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I have not been on here in a long while Jeff. I been looking at a couple of the threads you have posted with the pictures and I sure got a tell you I like what I am seeing. Some great pictures and some great times with your fishing buddies. Take care and hope your feeling well. Chris W.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'