Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Poll going on in the Swap Meet-Classified Ad board

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Poll going on in the Swap Meet-Classified Ad board

So far we have had 284 people look at it but only 44 voted. Apparently most people don't care?
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default Poll

Bill, I just saw it for the first time and voted. Sorry I was so long seeing it and I do care. Jimmy S.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Bill, I just saw it for the first time and voted. Sorry I was so long seeing it and I do care. Jimmy S.
    Thanks Jimmy. Thats why I mentioned it here. I had a feeling that a lot of people didn't know about it.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just did

I just saw it and voted.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink That "number" can be misleading ....

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    So far we have had 284 people look at it but only 44 voted. Apparently most people don't care?
    It's telling you that 284 "looks" were made to that post ... not necessarily 284 different people. (I know I've checked on it several times, myself).

Nonetheless .... it got "noticed". Question is ... what does Ed think, and what would he allow/disallow. He may or may not be swayed by the poll, though I can't help but think that popular opinion (among the voting members) would give him cause to consider.

I've got no dog in this ... nor do I have any interest in the "advertised product(s)" that created this poll. Ed's ruling on the matter will be the final say .. and I will comply with his wishes. .......... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please vote!

This ends in 5 days.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Though it may be Ed's site but, the way I see it Ed chose moderators who monitor different areas of his website. Ed allows those monitors to edit and delete posts made by people in here. Apparently he thinks the moderators are doing a good job of caring for his website, none of you fellows have been fired, hehehe. I don't think he cares if you or we the people decide to allow people to peddle their goods in here as long as it pertains to fishing, preferably crappie fishing. Though I believe the main board is not the place for those to spam the site either.
    I voted yes.