Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well is this the start

Post Thanks / Like

Default well is this the start

to winter finally setting in? don't know if i can handle watching bass fishing show's in the morning! lol.... ugh, should of went fishing this morning! man that bill dance catches some big ol green fish toad's! wish he did more crappie show's! think baller and i are gonna extend the front deck on my boat for a february project or may upgrade a bit if we can find a good deal and baller will work out a payment plan with me, lol
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I know those kinda payment plans. Beer and fishin trips. Its a good thing employers dont just offer those I might be drunk and fishin all the time LOL. Wish I was fishin this AM too.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a new kayak, that was the first day it was REALLY cold last week, never got out of the 20's that Wednesday... ten days ago and haven't got it on the water yet. If it's warm enough, I don't have time, if I have time... it friggin freezing.
    Last edited by G.Gordon; 01-21-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    to winter finally setting in? don't know if i can handle watching bass fishing show's in the morning! lol.... ugh, should of went fishing this morning! man that bill dance catches some big ol green fish toad's! wish he did more crappie show's! think baller and i are gonna extend the front deck on my boat for a february project or may upgrade a bit if we can find a good deal and baller will work out a payment plan with me, lol
    i thought you was fishing this morning with jake. no wind youal would tear them up on a calm morrning like this

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny W View Post
    I know those kinda payment plans. Beer and fishin trips. Its a good thing employers dont just offer those I might be drunk and fishin all the time LOL. Wish I was fishin this AM too.
    i HEAR ya there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbird View Post
    i thought you was fishing this morning with jake. no wind youal would tear them up on a calm morrning like this
    yep joe we should of! darn it! jakey poo ended up doing some drinking last night! lol... me, i was a good boy and was in bed early oh well got one heck of a basketball game today mu and baylor. look's like big pot of chili and maybe a few cocktail's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    yep joe we should of! darn it! jakey poo ended up doing some drinking last night! lol... me, i was a good boy and was in bed early oh well got one heck of a basketball game today mu and baylor. look's like big pot of chili and maybe a few cocktail's
    Do you deliver? I think I got some Jack Daniels and some Apple Pie to go with the chili! PW58 says no chilli for me. Something about the smell of what it does to me and Sugar! Yep the Yorkie from hell is now eatting chilli! Cant stand basketball, to early for Nascar, too cold to fish, guess I am going to look online at fireworks pictures!

Post Thanks / Like

ya'all need to build a fire in the wood stove, put some st brendans in your coffee, and just cruise the net. march will be here soon. this time of year jut kills me too, but march will be here soon.come on, march!!! wish I could take a nap until march...... come on march!!! lmao!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey KCMO maybe you can find a fixer-upper and Baller can do the fixing up! hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieslab View Post
    Hey KCMO maybe you can find a fixer-upper and Baller can do the fixing up! hehehe
    The hell you say !! lol but we are looking to maybe upgrade if the price is right (boat or good motor)
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast