Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: flea markets???

Post Thanks / Like

Default flea markets???

i have been to a couple flea markets last year for the first time. i found great deals and helped me gear up for the season now im ready for some re gearing.. and i wanted to know if any of you guys had any info to some this weekend or soon let me know the info will be much appreciated thanks ... if you guys also have some old gear that you would like to get rid of or for sale send me some info and we can geterdone

Post Thanks / Like

The Kent Island Flea Market/Show is this weekend and I have a table there. I have crappie rods at 1 buck a foot, used reels, a sweet almost new trolling motor, a laptop and free brochures. SWAG if you mention you this post will be given out.

It is the second year and looks to stick around for a long while.

Capt Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captmikestarrett View Post
    The Kent Island Flea Market/Show is this weekend and I have a table there. I have crappie rods at 1 buck a foot, used reels, a sweet almost new trolling motor, a laptop and free brochures. SWAG if you mention you this post will be given out.

It is the second year and looks to stick around for a long while.

Capt Mike
    thanks mike... now what type of trolling motor is it what whats the speed? how big are your crappie rods... but over all ill see you there. thanks