Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1911 kimber

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1911 kimber

finally got it....probably the smoothest, best shooting firearm ive ever shot

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

That sir is simply amazing. I am not a big handgun guy, but I simply love the 1911's. I own a Glock and it does what it needs to, and does it well, but won't win any added points fer style. Kudo's and be sure and post a range report.

Post Thanks / Like

huntinslabs.....the first 50 rounds went through flawless.......plan on sending more through it tomorrow.......I have a few glocks also and am very fond of them, they are the most reliable handgun there is........big glock and 1911 fan

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    huntinslabs.....the first 50 rounds went through flawless.......plan on sending more through it tomorrow.......I have a few glocks also and am very fond of them, they are the most reliable handgun there is........big glock and 1911 fan
    I think you have the best of the best..A friend has 2 in his safe that have never been fired.... What a waste..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

I have plenty, not enough just plenty, rifles and shotguns. Next up is some protection for my wife and daughter, then I will probably pick up a Kimber Ultra Carry or Springer Range Officer or both. Then some protection for my stepdaughter and son when they turn 21.

Post Thanks / Like

@DonG........what a waste...i wont own a firearm i wont shoot, just an expensive paper weight if you dont use em......

@huntinslads......good for you to keep your family safe, thats a great thing.....i look at the range officer also, thats a fine pistol....its on my to get list, i liked the kimber just a hair better just me though, they are both very nice......took me about a year to save the cabbage for this one, between home projects, a growing young son, and my fishing took a while but she sure was worth the wait....up next maybe a M&P15......

Post Thanks / Like

Aaaah the ultimate lego kit fer men.

Post Thanks / Like

ha ha ha grown man lego kit.....i could see AR'S being that for sure

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    I have plenty, not enough just plenty, rifles and shotguns. Next up is some protection for my wife and daughter, then I will probably pick up a Kimber Ultra Carry or Springer Range Officer or both. Then some protection for my stepdaughter and son when they turn 21.

huntinslabs, better let them choose. I have tried to buy for my wife but she keeps going back to the Ruger LC9.

One of these days I will save up enough to get a Kimber..Thumbs Up
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

yep let em choose for sure....I like my glocks for carry purposes and prob woulda bought my wife one, probably a 27....took her to the local dealer to get her one...........and she leaves with a ruger lcr 357.....glad i didnt try and suprise her with a new one ha ha ha I'd have been way off.....not sur yet what my plans are for the kimber, part of me would like to carry it after I practice w/it enough......part of me is un sure if i could stomach seeing any kind of holster rash on the finish of it.....plus it would be hard to put the ole trusty glock away.....decisions, decisions.....Don G, I saved for that kimber for what seemed like forever, they are worth the wait ha ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast