Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: G-3 and Kevin Rodgers

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up G-3 and Kevin Rodgers

fishing on TRUMAN lake, and I have to say one of the best if not the best crappie show I have ever seen, Episode 61 channel 395 on the sportsman channel on Dish Network,,,, I was verry informitive, a great watch for the new people wanting to learn about crappie fishing,,,, I may have picked up a pointer or two,,, Not good enough to tournament fish but good enought to hold down the back of the boat once in awhile... They May rerun it a time or two it they do it's worth watching,,,, Scott and Kevin Did a great job

Post Thanks / Like

Also a very nice write-up/picture in what I think was Oklahoma Game & Fish (might be wrong)? I picked it up when I was in the Tulsa Airport, flipped it open and BAM, Kevin & Charlie........thought, I know those guys! I believe the article was on February Hot-Spots and had a pic of them holding a couple nice'ns.

Good work guys.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Watched it a while back and it was a great show. Beagle Kevin is a member here "Jigging Tournaments". He is the one who got our monthly Truman CDC tournaments started two years ago. One of the best jig fisherman around and I think a lot of us have learned a lot from him since he joined.

Post Thanks / Like

yea I reconized him, and his dad,,, I really like the tournaments that let the fishermen and women help the other fishermen learn form them, and offer advice,,, keep em small, keep em honest, obey the rules and I will support the tournaments,,,, but that was one good show. tournament associated or not

Post Thanks / Like

Kevin and Charlie are the real deal, and prove it when the pressure is on in the Crappie Masters. They tell you the truth at the C.com tournaments and follow the rules. Good sportsmen, and great guys! Buntings are the best team on LOZ, Rogers are the best team on Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I love this post!!!!

Iit's pretty simple, I want everyone to love crappie fishing as much as I do.

Thank you guys,
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

you should I thought the crappie show was pretty good, first one I have not deleted. think I will keep it for a while.

OH and I may love crappie fishing more than or at least as much as you do.... but I just does it for the fun and the food

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Kevin for taping the show and for your passion for fishin! I love the being on the water as much as anyone and I am always up to learn a few new tricks! Would love to spend a day fishin with ya!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I advanced the sportsman channel until I found the show again & it will be on again sunday at 1:30 pm got set to record..Thanks Mike for the heads up on the show..

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you BeagleMan.
    Kevin Rogers-

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast