Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New to Socal/ San Diego area. Could use some help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default New to Socal/ San Diego area. Could use some help.

My name is Derek and I am new to the San Diego area, been fishing around and caught a couple nice fish but its been slow. I could use some tips, tricks, and lakes to try in the area for some great pan fishing and or crappie fishing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Derek ... nice Shellcracker !! Welcome to Crappie.com !!

I see you've posted this on the Main forum & Panfish/Brim forum .... so you might want to do the same on the Calif. state forum. That'd give you full coverage for possible replies.

... luck2ya !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Derek. Go to the advanced search top right of page and in the user name box type in crappiemike and read through his stuff. I believe he names a few lakes. I noted that he has not been on in awhile, but you can try and send him a PM. Also, he is on fishingnetwork.net and has many posts there. Same deal at that site with advanced search. I think he calls out a few lakes there too. It's a start for you. Oh, member kyleeady at this site had a post jan 9 you should really check out. I think???? he may be fishing Diamond Valley Lake about 70 miles north of you. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input i did see kyleeady's post but thats a bit far for me and with no boat its hard test a new lake. Ill try crappiemike's post thanks alot.