Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman lake crappie pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman lake crappie pics

hers is a nice photo of the crappie I caught last weekend down at truman lake ...this sow weighed 2 lbs. 5 oz. and was 15 and 3/4 inches long...she is now at the taxedermists house I could not fillet this beut!!!

Post Thanks / Like

here are more pics still getting use to putting pics on the forums...

Post Thanks / Like

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice!!!!!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Did'nt take you long to get it figured out HEB, good going and a nice crappie too,,,izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Heb, great fish man! Do you live close enough to Truman to make a day trip out of it or did you stay somewhere? My wife and I would like to try Truman sometime but don't know a good place to stay. We would prefer a resort cabin that also has a dock so you can leave your boat in the water overnight. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated...Thanks....Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think you can do that on Truman. You might be able to rent a slip at a marina over night and stay in a hotel close by.

Post Thanks / Like

Kenny, i live about 1hr 1/2 from warsaw...hopefully real soon i will be living in warsaw!! the place I'm at is the Hidden lake hotel just off 7 hwy...its about 5 minutes or less too long shoal boat ramp..and about 10-15 minutes or so from the berry bend area...theres not many places on truman to park your boat and sleep over night..however...berry bend has a nice camping area where you can launch your boat and drive it over to the camp site...other than that you will have to stay at a motel or something I think sterret creek has a resort though. but i would suggest hidden lake resort its a nice little motel nothing fancy but it will get you by.. good fishin

Gravel Grinder Guest

HEB, Nice Crappie!! I caught a 16 3/4 inch and a 16 1/4 inch last week and they filet fine. You have to push the knife a little harder and use a bigger skillet when you fry it...... Keep up the good work!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish heb. the slip at the marina is the best option. i only live 45 minutes from the lake. i'll sometimes camp @ a campground and beach my boat close to the campsite. goota watch the riffraff sometimes, marina or not.

good luck and good fishing.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast