Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warsaw area- where too?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Warsaw area- where too?

Betcha you all thought this was going to be about fishin. Go'in up Monday for 4 days. Just wanted to know of some good places to go for supper. There was a thread awhile back on this, but i can't find it. The wife told me in no uncertain terms that we were not going to PizzaHut every night (my favoite) Anyway, if you all would help save my marriage i'd be forever in your dept:D

Post Thanks / Like

Go to the lighthouse izzy...just go through warsaw on 7 hwy..go over mile long bridge then you will come up to some buildings and one thats an old gas station...the light house is on top of the hill behind the gas station on the right hand side of 7 hwy...its a real nice place to eat!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks HEB, do you or anyone know the name of that BBQ place everyone was talking about on that old thread? I pass one on the way to Osage Bluff there on MM or 83 off the White Sands exit, but i don't know if it's the place everyone said was so good...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure of the name, but it is on 7 Hwy a couple of miles west of Warsaw on the north side. It may be the Chuckwagon, at least that is the name that popped into my head.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a place in Warsaw called "Gentrys" (I believe). It is usually good food and good service.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe Gentrys is in an old pink building down town?They serve the best bisquits and gravy in the whole town.

Post Thanks / Like

The BBQ place is the Chuckwagon. It is sooooooooo good. it is west of osage bluff a couple miles on 7. Next to a couple boat dealers. you can get a half a slab for 11 bucks and you will have a hard time eating everything. We went there for every night last weekend. Has to be the best place in Warsaw.
    HAVE POLES, WILL TRAVEL.

Post Thanks / Like

Chuckwagon it is.
    On the way back in town on 83 from Osage Bluff take a left at the sharp corner follow the paved road to the left not straight and it takes you over to 7 saves alot of time.

Post Thanks / Like

the chuckwagon has some of the best bbq i've had around here. the only place i've found that i like better is a little place in concordia right off 23 hwy in town. can't remember the name of the place but it sure is goooooooddddd.
    donna's cafe just south of windsor crossing serves a mean cheeseburger.

happy eating.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Donna's
    Tenderloan too.
    Oh man I have not been there this year yet maybe I will go tomorrow.
    Since I work in windsor it only take 15 or twenty minutes to get there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast