HELLO everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that a new year is starting with the Shoals Area Crappie Association. Now is the time to join. Membership is $35 first year and $20 every year after that. If anyone is interested is being a part of this great crappie fishing club, give me a call. our first tournament of the new year starts May 27th. The club is not all about tournament fishing, but rather getting to know everyone and learning more about different typs of fishing. Verticle jigging, troling crankbaits, trolling jigs, tightlining, casting and every other way posible to catch a speck. We have experts at all these methods of fishing in our club.n People on this site that area members helmet, KrappieKrazy, JWhite, BWhitehead, and me David Waters.

We fish 5 different lakes; Cedar, Little Bear, Pickwick, Wilson, and Wheeler. This MAKES you learn other lakes and learn different strategies for fishing new water. We have a team of the year and points team of the year race, along with lunker, male-female and adult youth awards. We also have the best sponsor around with Milner Rushing. Everyone always leaves with some type of door prize.

Come join us for the 2006-2007 year. Give me a call and come check out one of our meetings and meet the members. You wont regret it!!