Post Thanks / Like

Default "The Glen" 1-15 and 1-16

Name:  IMAG0011.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  34.2 KBName:  IMAG0013.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  31.6 KBName:  IMAG0015.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  28.2 KBThought I'd drop you guys a little note to let you know about the fishing at Glen Elder this past weekend....Overall I'd say the fishing has definitely slowed down, but with a bit of patience, and a touch of skill, you can put some nice fish in the boat.....For two days I watched Chatt and ol' Bob put several really nice fish in the boat 'till I couldn't take it anymore and decided heading back home to work would be a more productive move for me....I had a great time on the trip even though I didn't catch ONE fish...that's right...not ONE:p:p...Bob....I will return and I'm gonna kick your %@&* next time....My partners Slabby Joe, and a 'newbie' to be named later caught a few.....I had a lot of laughs and I sure saw some quality fish come outta that lake.....cleaned around 55 Sun....and 10 yesterday after fighting a stiff north wind for a few hrs....I posed with a couple of fish other's caught if you must know

Post Thanks / Like

you know what? I take the time and effort to put out a post like that with 3 nice photos and it gets 106 looks without even 1 response....not even a simple thank you for the pics......I guess it's pretty clear what's wrong with this KS board.........If someone posts on the MO side they get lots of nice responses and thanks for the pics.....I guarantee I'll not be posting for a long while.......Sorry to bother you guys...

Post Thanks / Like

Great report.Had to be nice gettn out there though.Hope you catch a livewell full next time.Great pics
    Life is good today.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

huntncap, just seen your post. I usually check the "new posts" as much as i can. It musta HURT not boating the first fish but looks and sounds like the rest of the guys did alright. Sometimes it aint about the fish anyway but just enjoying the good times...and I know you did that!Thumbs Up Thanks for the report and pics. You'll get 'um next time.

Post Thanks / Like

huntcapn,

Your pic and posts are welcome anytime on the NE board...dang good post and even though I kick myself(had contemplated going to Glen on Sun.)I really enjoy the photos and the added info. It’s nice to see folks getting out. I’m to blame partially for the lack there of on the NE board, but we don’t have safe ice and can’t get boats on yet. I’m going to buck up and go to Lovewell or Glen ASAP.
    "Indeed, the single biggest reason we're not catching fish spring, summer, winter, or fall is that there are no fish where we're fishing."

Gord Pyzer

Post Thanks / Like

That is one heck of a post, I usually don't look at the KS board but happened to see Chats last week and want to find out where the Glen even is? I do appreciate your post, great pics, and better luck to you next trip!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have to make a KS trip sometime soon. May you line be always be tight!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Not surprising about the number of views. A lot of lurkers. Good post though great lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Well now calm down there YD...man I guess not catching fish has made you a little testy We had a good trip despite getting schooled by Chatt and Bob, it's amazing how just a little difference in presentation can make or break catching fish. I did learn a thing or two from the "fish whisperer" and his evil twin so like HC said LOOK OUT next time. Had fun and enjoyed the company and meeting another crappie fisher ( I think he might be looking for a different mentor :o) The fish at Glen remind me of Toronto sized fish but more numbers, nice nice slabs! Thanks HC and keep postin....I like lookin at your pictures...even the pledgerized ones
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

can't give you a wtg cause you said you didn't catch jack thanks for the post though you even got some of the lurkers posting WTG

Post Thanks / Like

Simmer down Hunt...it's only been a few hours. Some of us haven't been on in awhile.

Sounds like a fun trip. Too bad they didn't share any fish with ya !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast