Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some folks in a battle of witts are totally defenseless

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Some folks in a battle of witts are totally defenseless

Don't know who wishtofish is but he better check out his info before spreading completely full of BS! He posts bull crap without knowing what he is talking about. Then blocks messages so you can't contact him.

This may be considered off topic but I dont think so. I cant grasp the fact that there are so many people collecting disability checks that fish 200 days a year, deer hunt, alligator hunt (If you draw a permit) commercial fish, put in brush-piles and stake-beds.
    Am I just jealous? Probably. Do you really have a disability that prevents you from really working or did you just choose a way to take advantage of the system that allows you to do what you want as opposed to be a contributing member of society? (Yes I admit,
    the system lets you do this)
    Yes, I guess I am jealous that I am paying taxes for you to do what I cannot because I believe in working for a living. My fault I guess, (or my parents)
    Yes, I said it. Please enlighten me if you are so disabled that you cannot do some kind of meaningful work but can still do what I described in my second sentence. I'll take my lumps if you convince me you cannot work but can do the things in second sentence.

Sounds like you are describing me. Hate to bust your bubble , but I draw no disability whatsoever! I am just lucky to have everything paid for and am able to make it without working full time. I totally feel the diability thing in this country is being abused. Don't know who you are but you sound jealous because I can hunt and fish.
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

I am with you Nimrod: He is full of BS with his story telling what all he did. I grew up on a farm and we also milked cows before and after school. He says he milked 50 cows twice a day is BS. We had 24 milk cows and milked them at 6:00 in the morning and 6:00 in the evening, everyday. And there were 6 of us kids. I also have a hard time believeing any of the other BS he is spouting about. I am sorry if he did get divorced but I was always told it took two in a marriage. He must have been too busy milking and all the field work he did to make his marriage work. Sounds like another hatchet job. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

some folks don't comprehend what they read very well either.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

Post Thanks / Like

oh they comprehend what the man has written, now they are trying to justify why they are lazy. most people on disibilty can work, they just won't do it for minimum wage....theys be special

Quote Originally Posted by popperonahead View Post
    some folks don't comprehend what they read very well either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    I am with you Nimrod: He is full of BS with his story telling what all he did. I grew up on a farm and we also milked cows before and after school. He says he milked 50 cows twice a day is BS. We had 24 milk cows and milked them at 6:00 in the morning and 6:00 in the evening, everyday. And there were 6 of us kids. I also have a hard time believeing any of the other BS he is spouting about. I am sorry if he did get divorced but I was always told it took two in a marriage. He must have been too busy milking and all the field work he did to make his marriage work. Sounds like another hatchet job. EB
    Excuse me there "Eager Beaver" but, I think you should check what your reading. That was ME FISH OR HUNT NOT WISH TO FISH that milked 50 head of holstein cattle twice a day before and after school. It was a flat barn 6 with automatic take off and I didn't hand milk all of them, only the one's with mastitis. As for my divorce that is no one's business but mine, and yes I did my part in contributing to the failure of my marriage. I did NOT start the disability thread I only stated my opinion. If you don't like someone's opinion or belief that is one thing but, to come right out and call him a liar is another.

Post Thanks / Like

If it quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck than--- EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Can't put all disabled people in one group, like fishermen, some go by the law and some take more than is legle, don't buy license, fish on someones land,litter, the list goes on and on and most people don't want to be around the slobs.If you work and pay in thats what it is intended for so don't make disabled people fell like bums.Bad enought to be in pain all the time and made to feel like crap when you need help. I've heard lots of quacks, that ain,t ducks but hunters, they ain't ducks, but ducks have more brains than most. You have good people in every thing in life and goofballs right in the mix with them. Just thank the good Loard every dad and hope you never get this way, it is no walk in the park as most think, spend most days with Drs. picking and running test after test. If I had chose to be a officer working instead of a labor dog might still have good helth and more big boys toys, but I think the good Loard for what little I have and most of all a great wife who stood with me when my brother shot and killed hisself and mother lost her battle with cancer. the bad thing was it happened on Fathers Day Brother in 1989 and mother in1999.All i am saying is don't all by a few bad apples. You guys give great fishing tipi but have not Gods plan figered ouy yet. In the end we will anser to him.

Post Thanks / Like

I know I miss spelled words but could not edit to fix them

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy here's a catch 22! I agree, milking disability in the face of the public aint smart. But I see myself on it soon if I don't find a more forgiving career. My trade burns you out fast, but it doesn't mean I couldn't fish once in a while. It just means I couldn't climb ladders and turn wrenches anymore.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We have an IQ disability epidemic. I believe IQs below 100 should be neutered.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast