Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brag Board

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brag Board

Ok boyz and gurls,
    Check out the brag board for my entry into the new Road Runner Contest. An Okie Strikes first! Lets all add to this thing and show 'em Okies know what's up. I need to take Kaylee out more often!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

haha! Nise fish! She sure looks proud of that thing too.. Think imma have to rig up some road runners myself.

Post Thanks / Like

I withdrew the entry. I was getting too much flack about it in the main forum. It was ticking me off, I said things I normally would not say. I went back and deleted my posts in the RoadRunner contest, deleted the pictures from the brag board. I thought that it would be nice to at least have an entry. I really don't think a 2lb,10oz fish would win anyway, but, why not enter it. Then, they started coming out of the closet with their cheating accusations. I deemed it not worth it to even try. There is a certain Miz fisherman that can KMA. I do not need any free RoadRunner lures, but it won't stop me from using them. I'll post the pic here in the Oklahoma board for those who care.

It's a shame that things turned out this way, she was really excited about possibly winning the contest for the month with this fish. I will tell her/teach her, that sometimes, things are not what they seem, and it's better to just move forward and try to forget the things that really don't matter.
    Craig
    Last edited by Crappie Reaper; 04-23-2006 at 02:45 PM.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Reaper
    I went to the main forum and saw a couple of the comments made there. I gotta wonder about some folks that need to see a picture of the fish on the water with the rr in the mouth for it to be more believable. I could catch a crappie on a minnow and stick a rr in it's mouth at the lake just as easy as at home. And besides, I know what kind of crappie Oolagah can produce. Keep on fishin and sharing your tips. I appreciate them.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Reaper I am like Froggie and most likely the ones talking smack cant even catch fish little lone one like that I know what kinda nice guy you are personally and can vouch for you on anything on this board Keep On Fishing and teaching the girls to love the outdoors
    Big George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper
    I withdrew the entry. I was getting too much flack about it in the main forum. It was ticking me off, I said things I normally would not say. I went back and deleted my posts in the RoadRunner contest, deleted the pictures from the brag board. I thought that it would be nice to at least have an entry. I really don't think a 2lb,10oz fish would win anyway, but, why not enter it. Then, they started coming out of the closet with their cheating accusations. I deemed it not worth it to even try. There is a certain Miz fisherman that can KMA. I do not need any free RoadRunner lures, but it won't stop me from using them. I'll post the pic here in the Oklahoma board for those who care.

It's a shame that things turned out this way, she was really excited about possibly winning the contest for the month with this fish. I will tell her/teach her, that sometimes, things are not what they seem, and it's better to just move forward and try to forget the things that really don't matter.
    Craig
    Great looking fish Craig and great looking kid too. I know you're proud. Just remember, those that question another's integrity without hesitation usually have never had any themselves. You're right not to involve yourself or your girl for what would it be forth???
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

That's a shame, some people are so petty. But, hey you had a good day fishing and you caught that beautiful fish, so it's not all bad. And, like they have been saying most people are jealous that they can not produce fish that nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reaper

Hey Reaper, It was nice meeting you at the lake this weekend. Forget all those jerks. We all now that you can catch the fish and also now what kind of a nice generous fisherman you are.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a real shame. I showed off your picture to my girlfriend and we were both like "wow that's a big fish" and she looked real happy showing it off too. I don't even know what goes on in the main forum. I just link to the Oklahoma section. Sounds like I'm not missin to much
    One More Cast ...

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Reaper, Congrats to your girl for such a nice fish. Me being the Dad of two girls that I love to take fishing know how you must feel about such A'holes in this world. Keep up the good work and many thanks for all the updates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast