Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loz tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz tourney

Tourneys are Feb. 11, Mar. 10, and April 14.
    30 Dollars per boat entry, 10 dollar big fish per boat. Start anywhere on LOZ at 7am be in weighin line by 3pm. Weigh ins will be at Shawnee Bend ramp. 7 FISH, one pole, livebait allowed, trailering allowed. Payment needs to be recieved five days before tourney. If you pay the day of entry will be 35 dollars and must be at shawnee bend ramp by 6:30 am to pay. Send payment to Kyle Billings 32611 greenhills rd. Gravois Mills, MO 65037 I will post a list of particiants as I recieve payment.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. Should have the boat back together by then. Looking forward to fishing some of these with you guys, it wont be pretty and I may get ran over by a others but I am determined to try and learn doing it. This should be fun for sure.

Do you except tokens?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Skeeter View Post
    Sounds good. Should have the boat back together by then. Looking forward to fishing some of these with you guys, it wont be pretty and I may get ran over by a others but I am determined to try and learn doing it. This should be fun for sure.

Do you except tokens?
    yes we accept gold tokens, well ive been run over too but it is still fun. I am still trying to get the club part going, I dont want this to be a tourney only club we need to have some meetings and activities as well such as bed building days where we all pitch in and work to get beds in and everyone who helps gets the cordinates, fish frys and such.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good bud. Looking forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you except tokens?
    What happened to your boat? Hope nothing too seroius
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Just tore it down to remove the existing trolling motor and put a 24v on it, then pulling wires and zip tying wires from the bow and console for new depth finders, and creating new mounts for transducers and mounting them. Pulling live well hoses and inspecting them and cleaning them removing all old slime and dirt, washing out entire live well system and inspecting for any issues. Adjusting batter positions for new 24v system. Drilling holes and mounting brackets for trolling t-bars. Replacing water pump, spark plugs, fuel filter. Replaced bearing on trailer. Just got to get tires replaced now. Need to replace the trailer bunks still.

Post Thanks / Like

Just tore it down to remove the existing trolling motor and put a 24v on it, then pulling wires and zip tying wires from the bow and console for new depth finders, and creating new mounts for transducers and mounting them. Pulling live well hoses and inspecting them and cleaning them removing all old slime and dirt, washing out entire live well system and inspecting for any issues. Adjusting batter positions for new 24v system. Drilling holes and mounting brackets for trolling t-bars. Replacing water pump, spark plugs, fuel filter. Replaced bearing on trailer. Just got to get tires replaced now. Need to replace the trailer bunks still.
    But its all a "Labor of Love" Man thats alot of work, good luck
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha its not to bad really, just getting some tight spaces and making everything look neat and out of the way.

You going to fish any of the LOZ tournaments coming up?

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha its not to bad really, just getting some tight spaces and making everything look neat and out of the way.

You going to fish any of the LOZ tournaments coming up?
    Yes I plan on it, schedule permitting. You?
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Yea going to do my best to make it to them, even if I get skunked I need the experience.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast