Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly Jig Spring Tackle Show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly Jig Spring Tackle Show

The dates have been set for the Grizzly Jig Spring Tackle Show.....January 26-29. There will be lots of free drawings and lots of free seminars. Check their website for the seminar schedule. It should be on there next week.
    Name:  internetpostcardfront.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  80.9 KB
    GRIZZLY JIG COMPANY

Post Thanks / Like

During the show, Grizzly Jig and Crappie Angler Magazine are sponsoring special Humminbird classes featuring Troy Frandson. He will be teaching 6 hands on 2 hour classes on how to use the 998cSI Combo. There will be 20 units set up for 1 or 2 people. Classes will be held in the First State Bank Community Room across the street from Grizzly Jig. Check Grizzly's website for a schedule. Classes are FREE and will be on a first come, first served basis.
    GRIZZLY JIG COMPANY

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Talked to Louie yesterday, hoping to reserve a couple of seats for the Humminbird seminar. Guess we'll just have to come early and stay late like last year. Looking forward to it! I don't know how much my debit card can stand?

Post Thanks / Like

LFT Lures is proud to have been invited back to the Grizzly Jig Show next week. The Mansfield family really knows how to put on a great show! If you are able to attend this most informative and fun show, please stop by my table and introduce yourself to me.

Anne Parker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LFTluresCrappie View Post
    LFT Lures is proud to have been invited back to the Grizzly Jig Show next week. The Mansfield family really knows how to put on a great show! If you are able to attend this most informative and fun show, please stop by my table and introduce yourself to me.

Anne Parker

Anne,
    Will you be there all week? You have a great product and I would love to meet a fellow Parker!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lynn, are you gonna be there Sat?
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barrelslime View Post
    Lynn, are you gonna be there Sat?
    Not sure yet what day I'm going. I'll send you a PM and let you know next week.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

10-4
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

I will be at Grizzly Jig Thursday afternoon, and all day Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Looking forward to meeting you!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the lineup for anyone who hasn't seen it, and there will be a place for crappie.com'ers to get a name tag so we can recognize each other!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast