Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Lance(Ksfisherman)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Lance(Ksfisherman)

The mugs are awesome i appreciate you going through the trouble of having them made,trust me your friends will be hearing from me very soon with an order.
    Now on to my so called buddies whose names are on the mugs i thought about mailing them to you but have decided to hold them hostage until you come down here and fish with me so if you want your awesome mugs you'll have to suffer through a day or two of fishin with me:pI know the price is high but these mugs are worth it

Name:  000_0021.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  31.4 KB
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

those are nice bugs nice guys around here for sure you just rember i have stuff for you to might have to hold hostage till you come fishing with me lol
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

I see How ya are you dam trader! Lol guess we all know who sucks on the moderators meat curtains! Bahaha
    Nice mugs bugs! Maybe I'll take the first drink out of slayers mug this weekend! Lmao!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They look great. I like the big dog mug on top with your Simply Crappie logo on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    The mugs are awesome i appreciate you going through the trouble of having them made,trust me your friends will be hearing from me very soon with an order.
    Now on to my so called buddies whose names are on the mugs i thought about mailing them to you but have decided to hold them hostage until you come down here and fish with me so if you want your awesome mugs you'll have to suffer through a day or two of fishin with me:pI know the price is high but these mugs are worth it

Name:  000_0021.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  31.4 KB
    The Mugs look GREAT!!! I will be happy to come pick it up, fill it out of your pot and go fishing with you in your boat. Don't for get to make me a sandwich. You are the best!!
    "So called buddies" "running your head" kinda hard on a brother from another mother!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Look great buddy! We are now the coffee crew! Lol... mayb illjust hold ur 200 lbs of lead I got for ya! Haha
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    I see How ya are you dam trader! Lol guess we all know who sucks on the moderators meat curtains! Bahaha
    Nice mugs bugs! Maybe I'll take the first drink out of slayers mug this weekend! Lmao!
    u best keep ur big ol sausage fingers off my mug!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good lookin mugs, looks like they hold a good pour of coffee.

Post Thanks / Like

If any of you Boys are interested in these mugs just let Bugs know. They do have other colors, and bottles. Also for you trustee beer drinkers you get glass beer mug! Everyone can have Personal stuff done.