Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Reelfun

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Reelfun

You still out there, I hear your birds flying over my house all the time, hope you're keeping up on all the stuff to keep them flying. Are you going to fish the Bash, I need you to pick a good spot this year, seems like about 100' from where you're fishing is always a good one!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    You still out there, I hear your birds flying over my house all the time, hope you're keeping up on all the stuff to keep them flying. Are you going to fish the Bash, I need you to pick a good spot this year, seems like about 100' from where you're fishing is always a good one!
    No Bosky, you need to fish close to me. Then You might have a chance of stealing the winning fish out from underneath my boat.RoflRoflRoflCF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    No Bosky, you need to fish close to me. Then You might have a chance of stealing the winning fish out from underneath my boat.RoflRoflRoflCF
    Google "limpet mine"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    Google "limpet mine"
    Oh You gonna blow me out of the water?! Now we are talking bash trash. But You better have that thing pretty close to my boat. Only real metal is on the motor. All fiberglass. You got that figgered out yet?CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Oh You gonna blow me out of the water?! Now we are talking bash trash. But You better have that thing pretty close to my boat. Only real metal is on the motor. All fiberglass. You got that figgered out yet?CF