PDA

View Full Version : Hey Reelfun

Boscoe
01-10-2012, 07:38 AM
You still out there, I hear your birds flying over my house all the time, hope you're keeping up on all the stuff to keep them flying. Are you going to fish the Bash, I need you to pick a good spot this year, seems like about 100' from where you're fishing is always a good one!

crappiefarmer
01-10-2012, 09:43 PM
You still out there, I hear your birds flying over my house all the time, hope you're keeping up on all the stuff to keep them flying. Are you going to fish the Bash, I need you to pick a good spot this year, seems like about 100' from where you're fishing is always a good one!

No Bosky, you need to fish close to me. Then You might have a chance of stealing the winning fish out from underneath my boat.RoflRoflRoflCF

Boscoe
01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
No Bosky, you need to fish close to me. Then You might have a chance of stealing the winning fish out from underneath my boat.RoflRoflRoflCF
Google "limpet mine"

crappiefarmer
01-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Google "limpet mine"

Oh You gonna blow me out of the water?! Now we are talking bash trash. But You better have that thing pretty close to my boat. Only real metal is on the motor. All fiberglass. You got that figgered out yet?CF

Boscoe
01-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh You gonna blow me out of the water?! Now we are talking bash trash. But You better have that thing pretty close to my boat. Only real metal is on the motor. All fiberglass. You got that figgered out yet?CF
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i400/Bosko2011/human-torpedo.jpg