Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Patoka Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Patoka Lake

Hello. First time posting so be nice..........Me and my wife are interested in going to Patoka Lake fishing. Neither of us are interested in fishing from a boat. Do many people fish at the lake from the bank? Had any luck from the bank? Any info would be great. Thanks!
    GO BENGALS!

Post Thanks / Like

There are some locals that fish from the bank, but the majority of people fish there from a boat. To fish the bank and have a decent chance, go to the Osbourne ramp, there is a large fishing dock there for handicap and bank fisherman. It is a pretty nice facility

Post Thanks / Like

Would you have any clue on how to get their, coming from Tell-City Indiana? Thanks for your help.
    GO BENGALS!

Post Thanks / Like

Go up SR 145 until you go over the Patoka Lake river channel. You will then see a dnr sign Osborne Ramp. Take a right head east takes you right there.

ranfish1 Guest

Default Good Luck

I have fished Patoka a few times and would suggest renting a boat. I think it's about 70 dollars. A little pricey, But you will get to see more than one little area of shore. Maybe even a bald eagle or two.