Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a friendly reminder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a friendly reminder

The agents are checking pretty heavy make sure your fish are separated saw someone get a ticket at sparrow foot boat ramp. Also they are counting every fish so make sure you don't go over your 15. Also saw them in the fish bowl. So be carefull and good fishing.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good reminder. Thanks

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it, around there late Saturday and a couple of guys must have been using the ruler their girl friend gave them.

Post Thanks / Like

Must have missed this thread. I didn't know you had to keep fish seperate when you had multiple guys in one boat... not that way in Arkansas. So if you have three guys, you need two live wells and an ice chest?
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

jigflinger is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the way I understand it.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You can mark them by notching a fin or using a hole punch. Each person has to be able to identify their fish. We take along a 5 gallon bucket for one guys fish or put one guys on a stringer and leave the end hanging out of the live well to grab to put another on it. Some states do not require this. I think I seem on a tv show filmed in Texas that they can combine each persons fish. Another think to be thinking about is its about time to renew fishing permits.

Post Thanks / Like

Xs 2 on this, Several years ago I had a fish and ski boat, and had my three boys with me fishing, luckily i had two of the boys put their fish on stringers inside the livewells and me and my other son had ours loose in the livewells, we got stopped and the agent checked and made sure we had them seperated. After a nice chat with him He more than said they look for more than 2 people fishing in a boat because more than 50% of the time they can write a ticket (revenue) for this.
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Seems pretty moronic to me. Got three guys, have less than 45 legal crappie, you're fine. Money grabbing jaggoffs. I appreciate the conservation depts and rules of any state, good programs and input to keep our systems healthy, but this type of rule is what makes some want to break the rules when they can.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Those guys would ticket their grandmother! They feel we are the Crap they are forced to deal with so they can slop down at the Public Trough every two weeks.
    Why do we need them and "Hair Splitting" rules like separate buckets?

You guys better get after your local Senator or other political rep.
    I just wish I could be better at fishing. Or maybe luckier!:D

Post Thanks / Like

I see nothing wrong with them being strick,,, I carry a hole punch and just poke a hole in the tail, easy way to tell the difference from mine and who ever else is in my boat,,,, give em a break most of the time they are top drawer.... jmo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast