Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thomas Hill 1-8

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thomas Hill 1-8

well we had another good day and got 3 more limits. the majority of the fish we got were 11 inchers today with a few 10's and a few 12's. it was another nice day on the water. ran into a couple of other guys i know and they joined us at one of the brush piles and they had a 14 incher. i imagine they got their limits also after we left. slab busters were the best bait again.

Post Thanks / Like

Dad and I were the other guys he ran into. Didn't quite get limit, but it was time to go. He's right about slab buster. I tried a chartreuse and white slab slayer, and changed to the slab buster. Had lots of fun. Dad really enjoyed the day. Be a while before he can go again. Great way for him to end the season. Thanks Catman!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for posting nemo, we had fun visiting and fishing with you guys today, your dad will be up and going before long but in the mean time maybe we can get together and go again.

Post Thanks / Like

hey, way to go fellas! what a weekend for January, huh? you guys are giving me cabin fever, something fierce! I was stuck at home all weekend with my sick daughter, and every time I turn around, catman is giving another good report. thanks, your keeping my fire burning!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work, same story different lake. Keep it up as long as the lake allows
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding report sure sounds like a great time, I stayed home and watched the chiefs play oh no wait the chiefs were not in the playoffs,,, sounds like you been giving them crappie what for lately, congrats to you,,, think I will get to go later this AM. hope I do as good as you did

Post Thanks / Like

Catman,

A little late, but good work regardless! Haven't seen ya in the neighborhood lately and it alllllll makes sense now. Just about finished up on the goose hunting for the year and plan on hitting the water as soon as we can...I've been away too long!

U

Post Thanks / Like

was wondering what happened to you route U, glad to have you back.hope the goose hunting was good to you, time to get back to the crappie, we'll have to go one of these days.