Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank You All

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You All

I am humbled my the number of thank you's I have recieved. It was my pleasure scheduling the Slabfest. However YOU All are the ones who I need to thank for your support and participation. Without that I woulda just been a guy standing on the docks looking around wondering where to fish that day. With the help of Flycaster keeping track of everyones post on what they are bringing, Speckanator keeping track of and restocking "The Box" Crappiegirl running the pic show and gracious members helping run down sponsors, it is in reality an easy task. I just booked the spot and caught cleaned and stored fish along with a few other minor chores. So without further ado and any longer rambling on and so forth

Thank You All
    For coming and enjoying a day together as friends, without you all it would have been nothing. And in case anyone is considering throwing one at their favorite fishin hole, it is a piece of cake with the bunch of guys and gals on this board. I am sure I did not get around to everyone but wish I had. Met some new people as well as older members that have returned. I will be contacting many of you soon to go fishing or maybe duckhuntin(EdinFl) Thanks again everyone and I consider you all my friend and if you are ever in need hollar, I will try and help the best I can. See ya'll in February if not sooner.

Post Thanks / Like

I love you man! Ok maybe that's not appropriate so I likes you alot. You did good. Probably the best get together yet. You brought the new ones in and the old ones back nothing could have been better.

Post Thanks / Like

It was my first one and I had a great time, thanks for makin me feel welcome. Great bunch of people on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

A big THANKS from flycaster for the event.
    All it takes to bring such an event together is for someone to step forward and secure a location that can support parking for our vehicles,trailers, boat launch and a nice sheltered place to MEET, GREET and EAT. It would also be nice if there were some fish to catch, not like when we were at Hickory Point, on Lake Harris.
    There are enough people on the Florida board that are willing to help in any way needed.
    Ask SLABKEEPER and DAWN, SPECKANATOR and SUSAN, CRAPPIEGIRL1 and JACK, CHUNKY and TRUDY. I hope that I have not missed anyone that has hosted an event.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EDinFL View Post
    It was my first one and I had a great time, thanks for makin me feel welcome. Great bunch of people on this forum.
    I know what it was like and how intimidating it was walking up to my first one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speckanator View Post
    I love you man! Ok maybe that's not appropriate so I likes you alot. You did good. Probably the best get together yet. You brought the new ones in and the old ones back nothing could have been better.
    I will accept that as brotherly love and it's all good and returned.

Post Thanks / Like

What a great day! Thanks to all that took the time and effort. Cant wait for the next one

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after".
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Post Thanks / Like

The only bad thing about this one is......it had to end............What a stellar weekend !!!!!!!!!
    Rinse out the dang minner bucket:D

Post Thanks / Like

This was my first Slabfest and you can bet I will be back. What an excellent group of people. Everyone as very fiendly and helpful. Thanks for the good time everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

First I followed Speckanator...then I got behind Huntinslabs....then CrapSlabStu, So thank you guys for letting me follow you out that morning. I had no idea where the fish were hiding so I followed all you guys to the holes. I wouldn't have caught anything without your help! Can't wait to get out and do it again.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."